Historic Airfield Under SeigeEdit
Global Observer News Wire service down, detailed report coming soon...
Episode: It Came From The Skies (Stage 5)
Location: Century Airfield
Opponent: Raptros x 2
Enviornmental Weapons / Attacks:
- Dive-attack the two large planes for one indestructible fuselage each.
- Five smaller jets explode on contact, but do not catch fire like tankers.
- Six parked fuel tankers and a fuel tank on North end of runway.
- There is no interaction with the large aircraft that land and take off from the airfield.
- All three air control towers are indestructible.
- Destruction of Century Airfield will yield between 4,000-7,000 Battle Tokens.
- Century Airfield uses same music as Midtown Park.
- The level's opening scene is a nod of sorts to the 1956 Toho film Rodan in which the two monsters attack the JSDF.
- The three tall towers (control tower+some of main building, secondary control tower, and radio beacon) are indestructible.
- This is the second map in the game to feature indestructible buildings; the other being Bay Town.
|War of the Monsters|
|Locations|| Midtown Park | Gambler's Gulch | Rosdale Canyon | Metro City | Century Airfield | Atomic Island
Bay Town | Club Caldera | Tsunopolis | UFO | Capitol | Mini Bay Town | Volcano