Volcano Showing Signs of Life EditGlobal Observer News
An island resort nestled deep in a tropical climate, this is a favored destination spot for numerous vacationers. It offers plenty of sun, excellent customer service and a very good view of the volcano. Experts fear, however, that under the right conditions, the normally stable volcano may erupt.
Episode: Terror In Paradise (Stage 8)
Location: Club Caldera
- Dive attack to cause fireballs to erupt.
- String of pickups remain airborne after bldg is leveled.
- Cruise ship can be broken into two indestructible pieces.
- Building falls into ocean after three downward strikes.
- Two fuel tankers. One parked, one roaming.
- Squadron of UFOs patrol the island, chipping away at your health until eliminated.
See Map Notes for further info.
Destruction of Club Caldera will yield between 5,000-7,000 battle tokens.
- Level based on tropical resort locales in the South Pacific such as Hawaii, the Polynesian Islands and South America, all of which have active volcanoes.
- Caldera is taken from the Latin term caldaria for "cooking pot".
- A Caldera volcano is the most extreme type of volcano known to man.
- Volcano is a smaller, unlockable version of this level for multiplayer mode.
- UFOs present in Adventure mode only.
- Level unavailable in 1 Player Endurance and 2 Player Elimination modes.
|War of the Monsters|
|Locations|| Midtown Park | Gambler's Gulch | Rosdale Canyon | Metro City | Century Airfield | Atomic Island
Bay Town | Club Caldera | Tsunopolis | UFO | Capitol | Mini Bay Town | Volcano