Crush-O-Rama is a multiplayer minigame which can be unlocked for 85,000 Battle Tokens. The objective of Crush-O-Rama is to destroy as much of the small group of buildings before your opponent does. Whomever causes the greatest amount of destruction wins.
- Stunning your opponent will buy you some time.
- Specials, projectiles and grappling are the locked abilities for this minigame (this also includes flight).
- Crush-O-Rama and Big Shot use the same music.
- The font used for the minigame's logo is actually a the Godzilla font, used commonly for Godzilla movies.
- The "city" used in Crush-O-Rama is arguably the smallest "arena" in the entire game (discluding the rooftop the player spawns on at the beginning of Big Shot).
- Furthermore it is the only city which has no visibility blocked off by structures, so the city isn't blocked off and is in fact floating.
- There are a total of 20 buildings, 6 billboards, 2 straight roads, 1 L junction and a single 100% energy power-up on the entire map.
- Only 2 of these buildings have roofs which aren't flat.
- There are no rooftop pickups.
- A glitch can be triggered where - when the opposing monster is defeated in sudden death - taunting triggers the special double damage power-up. This also works on Big Shot and Dodgeball.
- The minigame shares the same skybox and colour pallette as Big-Shot and some other cities in the game (E.G. Midtown Park).
|War of the Monsters|
|Minigames||Dodgeball | Big Shot | Crush-O-Rama|