"Studies Indicate Park Relieves Stress" -Global Observer News
This park is an oasis of green amid the traffic-filled downtown district of one of the busiest cities in the world. The trademark four-corner buildings stand guard over the little pool of natural serenity in an otherwise hectic city.
Episode: Day of the Colossus (Stage 1)
Location: Midtown Park
Enviornmental Weapons / Attacks:
- Four fuel tankers parked around outer perimeter of level, with two roaming.
- Three skyscrapers in the level: Apcomm, (Congar start point), World Icon and Tes Bancorp all topple after one downward strike. (Each building. marked with arrows showing direction they fall.)
- Helicopters are unarmed.
- Destruction of Midtown Park will yield between 2,000-5,000 Battle Tokens.
- Century Airfield uses the same level music as Midtown Park.
- Level unavailable in 2 Player Elimination mode.
- In another game done by Incognito, Twisted Metal: Black, Midtown was the area that it took place in, possibly serving as a reference to Twisted Metal: Black.
- This level is based in New York, the same city when King Kong appears.
|War of the Monsters|
|Locations|| Midtown Park | Gambler's Gulch | Rosdale Canyon | Metro City | Century Airfield | Atomic Island
Bay Town | Club Caldera | Tsunopolis | UFO | Capitol | Mini Bay Town | Volcano