|Monster Name||Mutant Ants (conjectural)|
|Base||Ant (specific species unknown)|
It is unknown how or why this colony of social invertebrates came into existence, but what can be assumed is that they were also affected by the radioactive UFO fuel (much like Preytor was), or if it had anything to do with the grounds they lived in.
Before battle, the lead monster is standing right in front of the Giant Ant Hill, then startled by rubble flying out of the hole. A single ant pears out of the hole, observing its surroundings, before crawling out, two others following suit. They rear up and screech, the battle commences.
StrategyEditThough they attack in large numbers of around 3 or 4 soldier ants, individually they are very weak and can be killed with a single combination. They also lack special attacks and cannot fly.
- The Mutant Ants are actually weak dopplegangers of Preytor's 2nd costume.
- Despite being red in colour it is unknown if they're actually red ants.
- Furthermore they bare more resemblence to a red velvet ant or, more obvious, the red and black ant.
- Unlike actual ants, the Mutant Ants are poised in an upright stance. However this is simply due to being an alternative costume of Preytor.
- Each soldier ant uses their hands rather than their pincers during combat, which is questionable as actual ants use their pincers to bite their enemies.
- It could be questioned as to where the ant hill leads, considering Rosdale Canyon is quarantined by forcefield barriers.