BackgroundEditNothing is known about Raptros as no origin was provided within the game or media. This ultimately makes him the most mysterious character in the entire game.
AbilitiesEditRaptros' long range attack is fire breath that reaches a medium distance and does good damage. He has average armor and his projectiles fire at a medium rate, dealing medium damage. He is a low-jumper and climbs at a medium pace. His taunt is a roar followed by standing up straight and spreading his wings fully. Raptros proves to be the better flier than Preytor, as he uses less energy, (about 20-23 wing flaps on a fully charged bar of energy before it's depleted.), and his larger wings appear to help him glide better as well.
- Dragon Flip: L-L-L-L
- Tooth & Claw: L-L-L-H-H-H
- Purchasing the first skin unlocks Raptros in adventure mode.
- Development of Raptros was most likely drawn from a combination of Toho's dragon character King Ghidorah (aggressive behavior) , the flying reptile Rodan (having a mate) , or the traditional Dragon of legend and lore.
- Raptros appears as a twin-attack in Stage 5 at Century Airfield.
- At the start of the level in adventure mode, the twin Raptros are attacking Century Airfield, which is a nod to Toho's Rodan (1956) where the pair attack the JSDF.
- Raptros' 4th costume may be inspired by a character from the canceled game, Primal Rage 2, known as Necrosan, the god of death, who also is a dragon with a exterior skeletal structure.
- Skin 1: Red w/ Gold wings from Stage 5/ Century Airfield (200,000)
- Skin 2: Purple w/ Green wings from Stage 5/ Century Airfield (15,000)
- Skin 3: Green w/ Gold wings (15,000)
- Skin 4: Skeleton (15,000)
|War of the Monsters|
|Monsters||Togera | Preytor | Congar | Robo-47 | Agamo | Ultra V | Magmo | Kineticlops | Zorgulon | Raptros|